Thursday, August 13, 2009

Time for a Change....

These times, they are changing....

I don't know I felt like it was time for a change. For a long time I have wanted a home in SL. Not the church I put up, or to live in the sky, but a real home.

It's a strange thing to want in SL, because a lot of people think its strange. A lot of people use them for their "private" moments and a lot of people just... well... whatever.

I have had a parcel for a awhile now, and I had been homeless for about 5 months ( <3 you Sarena for taking me in!) and now I finally got a new home. It has a lot of rooms for me, which was strange because I had no idea what to do with all these rooms haha. Thank GOD I had help figuring it all out, I just need to figure out what to do with one more room.

Other then that, I finally have a place I call home..... and I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment